Share Analytics on Facebook, Twitter and Social Network Sites

Tumbleweed Marketing Analytics » Mobile Analytics, Web Analytics » Google Analytics Tablet Traffic Report

Google Analytics Tablet Traffic Report





Share Analytics on Facebook, Twitter and Social Network Sites

Google Analytics Tablet Traffic Report- Blog Analytics
- Mobile Analytics
- Social Network Analytics
- Web Analytics

Google Analytics Tablet website traffic reports may reveal a blog is most popular among certain Tablet (eg. Apple iPad, RIM PlayBook, Samsung Galaxy) owners. Online marketing decisions about apps and website design may be impacted by the different screen sizes and navigation menus of Tablets. The graph below compares a sample blog’s Tablet website traffic that is generated from Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy and other Tablet owners.

Percentage of Tablet Website Visitors for Sample Blog – By Tablet Device

Share Analytics on Facebook, Twitter and Social Network Sites

Google Analytics data confirms the Apple iPad as the most popular Tablet device among this blog’s Tablet visitors, driving 93% of Tablet traffic in the first six months of 2012. Samsung Galaxy and other Tablet owners (eg. Toshiba AT100, Motorola Milestone) generate the remaining 7% of the sample website’s traffic.


Analytics articles: Mobile Analytics, Web Analytics · Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 analytics responses to "Google Analytics Tablet Traffic Report"

  1. Hildred Keneipp Mobile phones have undergone so many facilities and the new generation cell phones have almost all functionalities of a personal computer. The high end mobile phones with advanced features are known as Smart phones. They are highly ef…

    Mobile phones have undergone so many facilities and the new generation cell phones have almost all functionalities of a personal computer. The high end mobile phones with advanced features are known as Smart phones. They are highly efficient in perform…

    1. Hildred, you make some interesting points about mobile phones. However, the revolution in mobiles phones happened a long time ago: when apps and touch screens were introduced. However, each new version presents no real, new capability that adds to the core mobile phone functionality. Today, as before, we can still watch and download content, get directions, talk and text, and play games.

      Tumbleweed

Leave a Reply

SEO Powered by Platinum SEO from Techblissonline