Google Analytics Tablet PC website traffic reports may reveal that a website is most popular among certain Tablet (eg. Apple iPad, RIM PlayBook, Samsung Galaxy) owners. Online marketing decisions about apps and website design may be impacted by the different screen sizes and navigation menus of Tablets. Tablet Marketing Analytics: Google Analytics Tablet Website Traffic Reporting discusses how Google Analytics may determine the percentage of Tablet website traffic. 2012 Tablet PC Computer Ownership in Canada data indicates the Apple iPad is the most popular Tablet PC device among Canadians. The graph below compares a sample blog’s Tablet website traffic that is generated from Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy and other Tablet owners.
Percentage of Tablet Website Visitors for Sample Blog – By Tablet Device
Google Analytics data confirms the Apple iPad as the most popular Tablet device among this blog’s Tablet visitors, driving 93% of Tablet traffic in the first six months of 2012. Samsung Galaxy and other Tablet owners (eg. Toshiba AT100, Motorola Milestone) generate the remaining 7% of the sample website’s traffic. Yahoo! Web Analytics may also be used to generate a Tablet website traffic market share report, and this web analytics tool is discussed in Website Marketing Analytics Book: Yahoo! Web Analytics and Content Optimization. A website or blog’s Tablet traffic may be compared to estimated Tablet PC ownership within specific industry verticals, and Industry Market Share and Market Size Calculations research contains some of this information.
Marketing Ideas: Tablet Marketing Analytics, Website Marketing Analytics · Tags: activities on tablet, canadian tablet, canadian tablet pc, Google Analytics, tablet 2012, tablet brand, tablet canada, Tablet PC, tablet use, Tablet website traffic, Tablet website traffic by device, Tablet website traffic market share, tablets and content, tablets and digital media, tablets and media, toshiba thrive tablet, use a tablet