Watch Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet videos about Amazon’s online marketing channel for e-books, children’s books, graphic novels, and digital magazines. Tablet video viewing trends indicate more Kindle, RIM PlayBook, Samsung Galaxy, Apple iPad, and other Canadian Tablet owners will watch online video. The Amazon Kindle Fire is an entertainment Tablet device like Apple’s iPad and Samsung’s Galaxy, the Microsoft Surface Tablet is for office productivity. A Tablet PC and web analytics video explains more about the various Tablet PC computer segments in Canada. More Tablet video watching in cities is likely as Kindle Fire and other Tablet devices are used in Canada.
e-books from Amazon are an important reason for Tablet and book readers to purchase a Kindle Fire Tablet. In contrast, a Tablet user may prefer the RIM PlayBook for data security applications or the Surface Tablet for it’s suite of MS Office productivity apps. Amazon Kindle users may also access movies, games and other online entertainment. The following Amazon content may be accessed by a Kindle Fire Tablet owner:
- about 20 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Thousands of popular apps and games, including Netflix, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and more
- Amazon Silk – ultra-fast web browsing over built-in Wi-Fi
- cloud storage for Amazon content
- children’s books, graphic novels, and magazines in rich color